Home loan EMI calculator is the only tool, where you can check monthly the exact payable amount information. It’s a free to use and a magical tool in that manner where you can check the details again an again until not satisfied.
You can use this device from anywhere the office to home. Login the site or share a few details loan amount, tenure, and interest rate. After your submission, they can calculate all the data and tell you the exact payable amount to the lender which you can pay every month. With help, you shouldn’t need to pay the extra amount to the lender.
Before you can apply or plan to get should know the EMI calculation through the tool. So that, you can understand about the process. To build own home is the biggest dream and desires of all. SBI is the reputed government bank, where you can trust and get financial support from them.
Want To Know The Interest Rate Of The SBI Home Loan?
Home loan calculator SBI can help you to calculate monthly payable EMI and through interest rate know how much you need to pay? These are the basic noticeable factors which need to know for own benefits.
SBI home loan interest rates start from 8.45% to 9.00% with the customized loan amount. Tenure up to 30 years and processing fee 0.35% of loan amount with GST to maximum Rs 10,000 plus GST.
This fact can clear your doubts, if you want a loan with this bank or not? This much of interest rate they give and it depends on you if you are capable then take it.
For Follow The Conditions, What You Need To Show The Bank?
You need to show them basic things like eligibility criteria, income, and KYC. It can apply both a salaried or self-employed.
Eligibility Factor For A SBI Home Loan
- For a salaried, age should be between 18 to 70 years
- Current job experience should be two years not less than that
- For a self-employed, it should be 21 to 70 years
- Current job experience should be three years
- Tenure for both 30 years
KYC For A SBI Home loan
- Three passport size photograph
- As an identity proof need to show Aadhaar card, voter ID and driving license
- For address need to show recent electricity bill, telephone bill, or photo ration card
- Bank statement, latest salary slip or passbook of last three months
If you are fit on it, then it’s easy to apply and get instant approval. Let’s know the application procedure.
- Go to the official site
- Fill the application form with personal or professional details
- Upload KYC with a recent passport size photograph
- Share registered mobile number or email ID
- And finally, click on submit button
In a case you have an issue related to the home loan features, benefits, or want to share feedback then call on toll-free customer care number 1800 425 3800 and get a prompt response.